Last minute question on FSK441 shower operations

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Two quick questions related to operating FSK441 during shower (this is
      my first major one since starting with WSJT)

      1) Will most be using grid for report and/or in BC and BC/RPT?

      2) When should you switch to 15/15 second rec/tx period? (if at all).
      If you go to 15/15, should/could you add something to CQ string to let
      folks know?

      Thanks for advice to a relative newbie at this. Will be QRV on 6 and 2m
      from EM42 in Mississippi at about 0900z until....

      Bruce, KD5IUG