RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: Random Hour Users Database

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2005
      Joe

      I thought the database would be good for Random Hour users also. We put
      a test database on line for one week and several input data without too
      much problem.

      Bruce (N5SIX) has been doing the reports for some time now; actually
      since the beginning of random hour. It requires some effort on his part
      to assemble all the emails into a report and he has done a "very good
      job" from week to week. At this time Bruce has chosen to keep the report
      as is. So please continue to email reports to N5SIX for the time being.

      Now speaking of Bruce, we hope he is well. I have not noticed him of the
      PJ and have missed hearing his rover station on six meters.

      Thanks for your input. Maybe one day the "database" will be
      resurrected... For now it has been turned off.

      Tip

      http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/wsjtgroup/Random_Hour
      > > and try to enter your RH data.
      > >
      > > Note this is work in progress... Reports still need to be sent to
      Bruce