Re: [wsjtgroup] FSK441/JT44 activity nights

  • Bill Duffy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2002
      Will this be on the i'net forum you mentioned and what time?
      Tnx es 73
      Bill KA0VXK
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        This is organized the Yahoo group PSK_VHF_UHF_Hamradio. The group's
        URL is:

        Sunday and Wednesday evenings (U.S. time) are dedicated to the WSJT
        modes.

        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST (0100 to 0400, Mon. & Thur, UTC)

        As Andy mentioned, the group's message board (also linked from the
        URL above) is http://www.functionalfuture.com/kd4fnb/qsoboard.pl