Re: [wsjtgroup] HR1MRG needs help in Spanish...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2002
      Andy he has had the software several months and knows of WB5APD and WA5UFH web sites to get started. When I talked with him today on PSK his comment was he didn't know how to operate the software. ( He knows what meteor scatter is but may not know anything about the procedures) So to answer your question, he has asked no specific question. If you wanted to ask him in Spanish what questions he has that might be a place to start. I will forward you what emails I have received from him if you like, just let me know. Maybe together we can get him running.

      Tip