N8OC/P Thurs-Mon

  • Dave Witucki (N8OC)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Pingjockeys -

      Will be /P this coming weekend and plan to activate EN75, EN76, and perhaps EN85, EN86.  Think I will be able to access Pingjockey via Blackberry unit ... so look for me.   If I can't get online, please spot me on the web if you hear me.  Will call on .260 / .140 most likely with some Dxx or Uxx.

      No firm plans on date/time/location, will try and keep you posted, and, again hoping to get good cell hookup to allow use of Blackberry.

      FT-857D with laptop for WSJT.
      2M:  160w brick, either 6el quad or 17el yagi (yagi in storage in shed in EN76, and won't be there til later in weekend)
      6M:  100w 1or2 PAR Omniangles / also have 5el KMA log
      So..will be running various set-ups...

      73 and hope to hear you this weekend.

      Dave  N8OC