Re: [wsjtgroup] RH and PJ and WSJT oh my

  • Ken Roberson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hello Matt,

       I will sked with you.

        73 Ken ( K5DNL )

      CU on PJ

      Matthew Chambers <kc0qev@...> wrote:

      I tried to make RH and heard one weak ping and it never decoded. I would be for a longer RH to help the newbie (me) find someone that i can work and others with only 5 or 10 watts into not so high gain antennas find a time when when the rocks might be better for us.

      I also found PJ to be dead. I was talking to Phil NØPB the other night and he suggested i try to find a sked on PJ to work to practice my MS and I could not load the page. He is much too close to work MS as i can hear him talk before he keys the mic hihi.  TNX.

      73
      Matthew Chambers, KCØQEV -- MAC201
      ARRL Member -- ARES -- NWS Severe Weather Spotting Network
      Macon Missouri EM39ss -- Listening on 146.805, 146.520, 146.580, 144.200
      SWOT #3468

       Exploring VHF Weak Signal

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      http://mail.yahoo.com