RH and PJ and WSJT oh my

  • Matthew Chambers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005

      I tried to make RH and heard one weak ping and it never decoded. I would be for a longer RH to help the newbie (me) find someone that i can work and others with only 5 or 10 watts into not so high gain antennas find a time when when the rocks might be better for us.

      I also found PJ to be dead. I was talking to Phil N�PB the other night and he suggested i try to find a sked on PJ to work to practice my MS and I could not load the page. He is much too close to work MS as i can hear him talk before he keys the mic hihi.  TNX.

      73
      Matthew Chambers, KC�QEV -- MAC201
      ARRL Member -- ARES -- NWS Severe Weather Spotting Network
      Macon Missouri EM39ss -- Listening on 146.805, 146.520, 146.580, 144.200
      SWOT #3468

       Exploring VHF Weak Signal

    • Ken Roberson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
        Hello Matt,

         I will sked with you.

          73 Ken ( K5DNL )

        CU on PJ

        Matthew Chambers <kc0qev@...> wrote:

        I tried to make RH and heard one weak ping and it never decoded. I would be for a longer RH to help the newbie (me) find someone that i can work and others with only 5 or 10 watts into not so high gain antennas find a time when when the rocks might be better for us.

        I also found PJ to be dead. I was talking to Phil NØPB the other night and he suggested i try to find a sked on PJ to work to practice my MS and I could not load the page. He is much too close to work MS as i can hear him talk before he keys the mic hihi.  TNX.

        73
        Matthew Chambers, KCØQEV -- MAC201
        ARRL Member -- ARES -- NWS Severe Weather Spotting Network
        Macon Missouri EM39ss -- Listening on 146.805, 146.520, 146.580, 144.200
        SWOT #3468

         Exploring VHF Weak Signal

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        http://mail.yahoo.com