Re: [wsjtgroup] PingJockey

  • Lee Kemp
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
      Phil I tried about 2 hrs ago and it was down then.

      N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
      Anyone know why PJ is down?
      No one on AA1YN's page either.
      73,
       Phil N0PB

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      N5TIF
      SWOT#3319
      6M VUCC
      2M VUCC

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Catharinus PE1AHX in JO21OS
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
        If you like an alternative try http://www.on4kst.com (select 50/70 or
        144/432 as appropiate). These chat pages are for worldwide use. No mode
        limitation and this weekend very busy because of the IARU-R1
        contests. There were a total of > 440 users yesterday but more are always
        welcome. If you are somewhere on the Atlantic coast of North or South
        America you are especially welcome as we also have users from EA8/CT3/CT/G
        who are looking to work transatlantic (yes, even on 144MHz) when cndx are
        right.

        Hope to see you!

        73
        Catharinus PE1AHX

        At 22:14 02-07-2005 -0700, you wrote:
        >Phil I tried about 2 hrs ago and it was down then.
        >
        >N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
        >Anyone know why PJ is down?
        ><http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/cgi-bin/vhftalk.pl?Data=VHF&Page=talk>http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/cgi-bin/vhftalk.pl?Data=VHF&Page=talk
        >No one on AA1YN's page either.
        >73,
        > Phil N0PB
        >

        >N5TIF
        >SWOT#3319
        >6M VUCC
        >2M VUCC
        >

        >----------

        ---
        Active VHF'ers meet on the ON4KST chat: http://www.on4kst.com/chat/start.php
      • aesitt@spinn.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7 11:19 AM
          Is the Pingjockey page down or do i have a problem? Been that way for 24+ hours now. Ed n5jeh
        • Chris Cox, N0UK
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7 11:52 AM
            PingJockey Central is not down, however, there was a major and unexpected
            network change that took place at the hosting site yesterday that has
            caused it's IP address to change.

            You may need to restart your web browser or even reboot your PC if is has
            cached the old address.

            73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
            or chris@...
            Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com http://www.pingjockey.net

            Don't Believe Everything You Think.
          • wbr/wf4r
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7 1:42 PM
              I've not seen any response to your question, so I'll jump in and say it is up now anyway.  Not a real timely response though.  Are you still not able to get to pingjockey.net?
              73, Bill
              W.B.Runyon,Sr.
              Amateur Radio WF4R (FM16ts)
              Chesapeake, VA