PingJockey

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
      Anyone know why PJ is down?
      No one on AA1YN's page either.
      73,
       Phil N0PB
    • Lee Kemp
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
        Phil I tried about 2 hrs ago and it was down then.

        N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
        Anyone know why PJ is down?
        No one on AA1YN's page either.
        73,
         Phil N0PB

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        N5TIF
        SWOT#3319
        6M VUCC
        2M VUCC

        Yahoo! Sports
      • Lee Kemp
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005

          N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
          Anyone know why PJ is down?
          No one on AA1YN's page either.
          73,
           Phil N0PB

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

          N5TIF
          SWOT#3319
          6M VUCC
          2M VUCC

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Catharinus PE1AHX in JO21OS
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
            If you like an alternative try http://www.on4kst.com (select 50/70 or
            144/432 as appropiate). These chat pages are for worldwide use. No mode
            limitation and this weekend very busy because of the IARU-R1
            contests. There were a total of > 440 users yesterday but more are always
            welcome. If you are somewhere on the Atlantic coast of North or South
            America you are especially welcome as we also have users from EA8/CT3/CT/G
            who are looking to work transatlantic (yes, even on 144MHz) when cndx are
            right.

            Hope to see you!

            73
            Catharinus PE1AHX

            At 22:14 02-07-2005 -0700, you wrote:
            >Phil I tried about 2 hrs ago and it was down then.
            >
            >N0PB Phil <n0pb@...> wrote:
            >Anyone know why PJ is down?
            ><http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/cgi-bin/vhftalk.pl?Data=VHF&Page=talk>http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/cgi-bin/vhftalk.pl?Data=VHF&Page=talk
            >No one on AA1YN's page either.
            >73,
            > Phil N0PB
            >

            >N5TIF
            >SWOT#3319
            >6M VUCC
            >2M VUCC
            >

            >----------

            ---
            Active VHF'ers meet on the ON4KST chat: http://www.on4kst.com/chat/start.php
          • aesitt@spinn.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7 11:19 AM
              Is the Pingjockey page down or do i have a problem? Been that way for 24+ hours now. Ed n5jeh
            • Chris Cox, N0UK
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 7 11:52 AM
                PingJockey Central is not down, however, there was a major and unexpected
                network change that took place at the hosting site yesterday that has
                caused it's IP address to change.

                You may need to restart your web browser or even reboot your PC if is has
                cached the old address.

                73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
                or chris@...
                Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com http://www.pingjockey.net

                Don't Believe Everything You Think.
              • wbr/wf4r
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7 1:42 PM
                  I've not seen any response to your question, so I'll jump in and say it is up now anyway.  Not a real timely response though.  Are you still not able to get to pingjockey.net?
                  73, Bill
                  W.B.Runyon,Sr.
                  Amateur Radio WF4R (FM16ts)
                  Chesapeake, VA