RH results for N9EGT

  • waynesteury@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Bruce, I sure enjoyed it this morning.  But I wish I had better ears.  Yesterday Johnb heard me many times and yet I could not hear him enough to complete the contact.  Is ms contact sometimes one way?  I have an ICOM 551 with Mirage 1015G  amp with built in preamp.  None on tower.  4 el beam at 40 feet.

      Anyhow this morning for RH I did better ...

      50 - worked   K5DNL and K1JT

      50 - heard N5SIX, W8TAH   also heard someone on ssb on our 50.26

      73 all,

      N9EGT  Wayne in Berne, Indiana (Amish country)