RH Participation

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Random Hour participation has been down a little lately. This is in part
      due to many other things competing for our time during the summer
      months. If you're around Saturday mornings 14:00 - 16:00 UTC don't
      forget to join in. If you haven't considered the Random Hour Certificate
      please do. Information on the certificates and random hour can be found
      on the WSJTGROUP webpage.

      For your information: I just installed a new Ham IV rotator. The Hygain
      Controller now comes with the time delayed brake release which is a huge
      improvement but the rotator has the old style clinch plug again which
      has a problem with moisture. I now have a spare DCU-1 Hygain controller
      if anyone is interested let me know.

      Tip
      WA5UFH