Field Day ops

  • Bob Poortinga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
      This weekend is Field Day, of course, and I will again be running a WSJT
      demonstration station Sunday morning. Please listen for me calling CQ on
      50.260 and/or 144.140 between 12:00z and 16:00z from EM69. I will be using
      100w and a loop antenna on 6m, and 150w into a 4-el quad on 2m providing
      I get both stations set up. I will using the club call of W9INL.

      If anyone is interested in a sked, please contact me off-list.

      Have a great weekend and 73 de
      --
      Bob Poortinga K9SQL
      Bloomington, Indiana US