05/11/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      Looks like little activity last week. We'll chalk it up to everyone
      getting ready for June Contest - hi.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      K5SSJ - Heard K0NPR, WA5UFH and N4FRE
      WA5UFH - CWNR K0NPR and W0IOH
      W0IOH - Heard partial from WA5UFH, CWNO KC0HLN and K0NPR

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WA5UFH - Worked N5BO, K9KNW and W0IOH
      KB1CJ - One partial on K8EB
      W0IOH - Worked WA5UFH, CWNR K5XLP (b/s)

      Better rocks (and activity) tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX