Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: uk wsjt

  • waynesteury@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2005
      Philip G0ISW - You have a fantastic web site! It is interesting to see the
      pictures and read some of your background. I first got into Ham radio by my
      fascination with a 6th grade teacher who had made an old AM radio into a PA
      system by adding a mic. He showed us about crystal sets. This got me into
      electronic kits from knight kit. I got my novice license at age 14.

      I like HSMS because it is mysterious and takes you into space travel! ;-)

      Wayne F. Steury
      N9EGT Berne, Indiana