uk wsjt

  • radiooneuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
      Hi gang is there any wsjt activerty in west cumbria /ukthat I can seek
      help from I am in io84fn sqr west cumbria and would like to try local
      qsos before I go for the big rock in the sky.

      kenneth ferguson
      g0hyp
    • Paul Whatton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
        Hi Kenneth

        Come up on the 144MHz ON4KST chat: http://www.on4kst.com/chat/start.php

        There's loads of experienced WSJT folk in there who'll be pleased to
        help you get started. Only this afternoon I ran a sked on FSK441 with a
        GM to see if his setup was working (it was).

        Regards

        Paul G4DCV

        radiooneuk wrote:

        > Hi gang is there any wsjt activerty in west cumbria /ukthat I can seek
        > help from I am in io84fn sqr west cumbria and would like to try local
        > qsos before I go for the big rock in the sky.
        >
        > kenneth ferguson
        > g0hyp

      • Philip
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2005
          Kenneth,

          Have a look at the Meteor scatter pages of my site at:

          http://www.qsl.net/g0isw

          I have been using the WSJT software here in Cumbria for several years
          now.

          All the best

          Philip G0ISW

          Penrith IO84OQ
        • waynesteury@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2005
            Philip G0ISW - You have a fantastic web site! It is interesting to see the
            pictures and read some of your background. I first got into Ham radio by my
            fascination with a 6th grade teacher who had made an old AM radio into a PA
            system by adding a mic. He showed us about crystal sets. This got me into
            electronic kits from knight kit. I got my novice license at age 14.

            I like HSMS because it is mysterious and takes you into space travel! ;-)

            Wayne F. Steury
            N9EGT Berne, Indiana