last call for schedules for contest

  • jim_mcmasters@tandybrands.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005

      KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the following times:

      0630-0830 utc
      1130-1200 utc (prime time)

      We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.

      This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.

      Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

    • W9RVG Marshall
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
        Jim:
        Is 0700 to 0730 still open ?? If so mark me down for that spot on
        2 meters. Give me the frequency you want to use, and it would be me
        2nd 441A grids ! QSL ??
        73 Marshall W9RVG EM57rn

        At 03:10 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote:

        >KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
        >Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
        >following times:
        >
        >0630-0830 utc
        >1130-1200 utc (prime time)
        >
        >We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
        >
        >This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
        >
        >Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko
        >

        >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >
        >Activity Periods <http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
        >NAHSMS Contest Page
        ><http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

        > *
        > <mailto:wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > *

        >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

      • AK3E
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
          Hi Jim,
          Is 0630 or 0830 open? I will be with the W3DOG group in FM28em. Would like a
          sched at one of the above slots.
          Rick AK3E

          > KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
          > Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
          > following times:
          >
          > 0630-0830 utc
          > 1130-1200 utc (prime time)
          >
          > We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
          >
          > This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
          >
          > Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

        • AK3E
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
            Jim that sched would be for 2m.
            Tnx Rick AK3E

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 16, 2005
              Erv --

              Many thanks for keeping our skeds on Sunday. They were easy QSOs! I
              heard you loud by aurora, too, on Sunday evening.

              We worked 41 FSK441 grids on 6 and 2 meters, combined. Total score was
              1809 QSOs in 343 grids, on 12 bands -- for just a whisker over 1 M
              points. Lots of fun!

              Thanks again for being willing to make a sked with us.