FSK441 Contest skeds

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      W3CCX, the club station of the Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club, would like to
      work *you* in the ARRL June VHF QSO Party this weekend.

      We will be making HSMS QSOs between 0400 and 1200 UTC on 50.280 and
      144.113 MHz, using 15-minute schedule slots.

      There are still a few openings in our schedule, so if you would like to
      make a specific sked with us please send me email by Friday (tomorrow)
      morning. Otherwise, look for us calling CQ on 50.280 and 144.113 at
      times when we are free between 0400 and 1200 UTC June 12.

      Also, please feel free to give us a call during our QSO with another
      station. QRM between calling stations is almost never a problem with
      meteor scatter -- and we can even work two stations at once by using
      familiar procedures from the weekly HSMS "Random Hours".

      Have fun in the contest! We hope to work you from our mountaintop
      location in FN21hb. We will have high power and big antennas, so if you
      are within about 1200 miles you should be able to hear us easily when we
      are pointed your way.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT (for W3CCX)
    • ww2r@mgef.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        For the last time, N4FRE/5 will be active for the RHs this Saturday June
        11 from EM32WI, LA on both 6 and 2m

        Dave

        PS WW2R will not be QRV during the contest.