Contest Forms....

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      I updated the Log Entry Forms that are in the "Word Format (.doc)" so
      if you plant to use these forms please check them out and see if they
      will fit your needs.

      The old forms in the '.PDF' format have not been changed. I am unable
      to make any changes because of my "read only version" of Adobe Reader.
      If someone can make changes to match the Microsoft Word Documents and
      email them to me I will post them for all to use.

      The Contest Forms are found at
      http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/Rally/logs.htm

      Thanks
      Tip

    • Randy Tipton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        To all : Arthur (KA5DWI) was kind enough to make the .PDF files. We
        will post on the internet page soon. Thanks Art!

        tnx
        Tip