Re: [wsjtgroup] skeds

  • AK3E
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005
      Erv,
      Great, thanks for the sched we are set then for 1100z.
      Rick AK3e with W3DOG FM28em
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
        Hi Erv

        I can run with you 2m and 6m, please confirm it

        Regards
        N4IS
        EL96
        2m - 18 el M2 100ft KW
        6m -   9 el M2   90ft KW
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005

          KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the following times:

          0630-0830 utc
          1130-1200 utc (prime time)

          We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.

          This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.

          Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

        • W9RVG Marshall
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
            Jim:
            Is 0700 to 0730 still open ?? If so mark me down for that spot on
            2 meters. Give me the frequency you want to use, and it would be me
            2nd 441A grids ! QSL ??
            73 Marshall W9RVG EM57rn

            At 03:10 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote:

            >KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
            >Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
            >following times:
            >
            >0630-0830 utc
            >1130-1200 utc (prime time)
            >
            >We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
            >
            >This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
            >
            >Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko
            >

            >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
            >
            >Activity Periods <http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
            >NAHSMS Contest Page
            ><http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

            > *
            > <mailto:wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > *

            >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

          • AK3E
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
              Hi Jim,
              Is 0630 or 0830 open? I will be with the W3DOG group in FM28em. Would like a
              sched at one of the above slots.
              Rick AK3E

              > KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
              > Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
              > following times:
              >
              > 0630-0830 utc
              > 1130-1200 utc (prime time)
              >
              > We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
              >
              > This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
              >
              > Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

            • AK3E
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                Jim that sched would be for 2m.
                Tnx Rick AK3E

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 16, 2005
                  Erv --

                  Many thanks for keeping our skeds on Sunday. They were easy QSOs! I
                  heard you loud by aurora, too, on Sunday evening.

                  We worked 41 FSK441 grids on 6 and 2 meters, combined. Total score was
                  1809 QSOs in 343 grids, on 12 bands -- for just a whisker over 1 M
                  points. Lots of fun!

                  Thanks again for being willing to make a sked with us.