Re: [wsjtgroup] skeds

  • AK3E
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi Erv,
      I have 0800-1100 open, can u fit us in there? 144.109 U1st SH messages.
      Tnx Rick AK3E With W3DOG Group.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005

        Hello Rick I can do 1100Z sunday morning if this works for you 144.109 me first is fine 15 minute skeds only.

        are you interested in 6m 1115z 50.240 ?? 15 minutes

        msg = grids    also can you send your grid I would like to preload it if not already in my data base.

        Erv k8eb en73cb

      • AK3E
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005
          Erv,
          Great, thanks for the sched we are set then for 1100z.
          Rick AK3e with W3DOG FM28em
          > Hello Rick I can do 1100Z sunday morning if this works for you 144.109 me
          > first is fine 15 minute skeds only.
          >
          > are you interested in 6m 1115z 50.240 ?? 15 minutes
          >
          > msg = grids also can you send your grid I would like to preload it if
          > not already in my data base.
          >
          > Erv k8eb en73cb

        • Carlos Silva
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
            Hi Erv

            I can run with you 2m and 6m, please confirm it

            Regards
            N4IS
            EL96
            2m - 18 el M2 100ft KW
            6m -   9 el M2   90ft KW
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005

              KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the following times:

              0630-0830 utc
              1130-1200 utc (prime time)

              We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.

              This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.

              Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

            • W9RVG Marshall
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                Jim:
                Is 0700 to 0730 still open ?? If so mark me down for that spot on
                2 meters. Give me the frequency you want to use, and it would be me
                2nd 441A grids ! QSL ??
                73 Marshall W9RVG EM57rn

                At 03:10 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote:

                >KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
                >Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
                >following times:
                >
                >0630-0830 utc
                >1130-1200 utc (prime time)
                >
                >We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
                >
                >This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
                >
                >Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko
                >

                >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                >
                >Activity Periods <http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
                >NAHSMS Contest Page
                ><http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

                > *
                > <mailto:wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > *

                >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

              • AK3E
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                  Hi Jim,
                  Is 0630 or 0830 open? I will be with the W3DOG group in FM28em. Would like a
                  sched at one of the above slots.
                  Rick AK3E

                  > KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
                  > Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
                  > following times:
                  >
                  > 0630-0830 utc
                  > 1130-1200 utc (prime time)
                  >
                  > We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
                  >
                  > This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
                  >
                  > Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

                • AK3E
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                    Jim that sched would be for 2m.
                    Tnx Rick AK3E

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 16, 2005
                      Erv --

                      Many thanks for keeping our skeds on Sunday. They were easy QSOs! I
                      heard you loud by aurora, too, on Sunday evening.

                      We worked 41 FSK441 grids on 6 and 2 meters, combined. Total score was
                      1809 QSOs in 343 grids, on 12 bands -- for just a whisker over 1 M
                      points. Lots of fun!

                      Thanks again for being willing to make a sked with us.