"Bad Data" message

  • Tom, N6RA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      The error 13 problem has been solved by uninstall/reinstall, but I do
      have another question. In running some tests with AJ6T in JT65B mode,
      some of the time I was getting a "Bad Data" message in the RX Noise
      window (and, at the same time, only a green line rather than red,
      green and blue lines). I've searched all the documentation (including
      ver. 3) and find no mention of what causes the "bad data" message. In
      case this happens again when I am at FP, can someone fill me in on
      this?

      73,

      Tom, N6RA