Run time error 13

  • Tom, N6RA
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 5, 2005
      I have tried the suggestions in prior postings. No luck. I had
      changed the messages for FSK441 to include the grid rather than Rxx.
      I have tried to put back the defaults. Still won't let me switch from
      JT65 to FSK 441 without getting the run time error.

      73,

      Tom, N6RA
    • Dick Ray
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 5, 2005
        Have you tried changing the "R%" to "G%" in the message formats in options ?

        > I have tried the suggestions in prior postings. No luck. I had
        > changed the messages for FSK441 to include the grid rather than Rxx.
        > I have tried to put back the defaults. Still won't let me switch from
        > JT65 to FSK 441 without getting the run time error.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Tom, N6RA

      • Walter Miller, AJ6T
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 5, 2005
          Tom,

          Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the WSJT program. Then stay away
          from putting a grid in the report box.

          Walt, AJ6T
          CM87