2M WSJT Contest Scheds

  • ak3e2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hello all,
      W3DOG will be operating the contest from FM28 De.We will have 6m thru
      70cm. We are looking for 2m WSJT scheds. The January contest all our
      antennas iced up and all scheds where a bust. That should not be a
      problem this time Hi. I would like to keep all the scheds on 144.105
      and 1/2 hr long. On scheds with early completions I will be looking
      for tailenders and cqing on .105. We have good antennas and hi power
      on all our bands. The last chance for me to look at E-mais will be Fri
      eve. Gl all.

      Tnx Rick AK3E with the W3DOG group