Re: [wsjtgroup] Skeds for ARRL VHF QSO Party

  • erwin beemer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005

      Joe give me the earliest slot you can both 6 and 2 I will be single-op High power good antennas.

      k8eb en73cb

      Erv

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        Please, if you operated in the Spring 2005 Meteor Scatter Rally, send in
        your log!

        There was plenty of activity in this year's event. The best way to
        document it -- and to motivate even more activity the next time around
        -- is to have a long list of submitted logs. The paperwork is easy.

        See http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/rules_s05.html to remind yourself
        of the rules. You can email your log to Mike, WB2FKO, at mph@....

        Many thanks, and see you on the air soon!