Helo

  • Cianus Colossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I am happy for participating of the group.  My name is COLOSSI, I am since 1983 and "A" class since 1987.

      During many years I operated only QRP only CW!:-))  But ...

      Of some years, for here, I have operated above of the 50 mhz and also it worked satellites LEO and HEO (OSCAR 40 was my first HEO).
      My next step is the MOON!  After 18 years working in CW, finally I surrender to the digital ways, and the WSJT calls me attention.
      I am happy, with PY2SRB results QRP.  The results are vy good!  To finish, I live in Guaiba, small city the left edge of the LAKE Of GUAIBA (GF49jw), Rio Grande Do Sul, Brasil!

       73 and TNX!!

      COLOSSI - PY3DU
      GF49jw
      Guaiba - RS

      Yahoo! Mail: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis. Abra sua conta!