New EME User...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Welcome aboard Colssi, I don't do much EME but many on this list operate
      EME and can help answer you with whatever questions you might have.

      Tip

      Snip....

      COLOSSI - PY3DU
      GF49jw

      ***************************
      Certain Randy; I imagined... My name is COLOSSI, my call is PY3DU
      (QRZ.COM), i am HAM since 1983. After 18 years working only CW,
      finally I am convincing itself to use the digital ways. Currently work
      of 50 mhz tu UP. Including satellites LEO and HEO (AO40 is my first
      HEO). My intention is to work WSJT EME in 144 and in 432 (mainly) mhz.
      I am novice in WSJT and I will be happy in being accepted in the group!

      73 to all!!

      COLOSSI - PY3DU
      GF49jw
      Guaiba - RS