Back on WSJT

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
      Finally got everything together again (I think) since my station
      clean out by lightning.

      Anyone wanting to work EL79 on 2m or 6m send me an email for sked.

      David KE4YYD EL79rv
    • nick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
        Hi David,

        Didn't even know EL79 included land! I'll be on pingjockey looking for
        you. I'm on Friday and Sunday mornings
        and any evening that I can break away.
        Hope to catch you on both bands.

        73, Nick FN42dw