Re: Low Power

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2002
      --- In wsjtgroup@y..., "Sean \(G4UCJ\)" <g4ucj.shack@n...> wrote:
      > Hi all, not long been set up on wsjt and was wondering how it
      performed as a low power mode? Only running an indoor dipole and 10w
      on 6m, but I think I should be able to have a few QSO's. Also what is
      the best mode for random QSO's, i.e. monitoring a frequency for CQ's
      and what is the best QRG to use on 6m? Thanks for the help!!
      > 73
      > Sean - G4UCJ
      > RSGB Morse Examiner
      > IO92PA - SP93 - EU005

      Sean,

      Please have a look at my website which contains information specific
      to VHF/UHF and WSJT, it includes the frequencies used here in Europe.

      http://www.qsl.net/g0isw/

      73 de Philip G0ISW