04/30/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2005
      Between being on road for extra day and Mother's Day, here is the 4/30
      summary. Hope all had fun and some luck in the contest.

      Since Tip and I were both sidelined with being either on the road or
      running unassisted during the RH on 5/7 and didn't get notes posted to
      PJ, please send your reports for Saturday. I've already received a few
      but not the normal "flow".

      4/30/05 Summary
      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N6ENU - BC/RPT with W7EME not complete, heard WB2FKO
      KB1CJ - Heard WA4HFN at end of hour
      WA5UFH - Heard N5SIX, KC0HLN, K8MD and K5NZ
      WA3LTB - Worked WA4HFN
      N4FRE - in EM22 CWNR K8MD and KC0HLN, heard WA3LTB, K2TXB,
      and WA4HFN
      N5SIX - Heard K8MD D10

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KB1CJ - CQ'ed and nothing heard
      K5DNL - Worked WA5UFH and K8MD
      W4NFT - CWNR K1JT and KB1CJ
      WA5UFH - Worked K5DNL, W0IOH and N4FRE(WW2R in EM22), heard
      K5NZ and K5NZ
      WA3LTB - CWNR KB1CJ, heard K1JT, N0PB and W9SE
      W0IOH - Worked WA5UFH, part way with N0PB, heard AJ6T and K0IDC
      N4FRE - Worked N0PB and WA5UFH, CWNR K8MD, heard K5DNL, W0IOH,
      K5NZ and N2NRD
      K9SQL - Worked N2NRD and N5SIX, heard WA4HFN, K5NZ, K8MD, N9EGT,
      W9SE, WA3LTB, K1JT, KE2N, N0PB, KB1CJ, K7BV and WA4CQG
      N5SIX - Worked K7BV and K9SQL, CWNR N2NRD and K5NZ, Heard WA4HFN,
      K1JT, K8MD, VE3SCP and N0PB

      Bruce, N5SIX
    • Wayne F. Steury
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2005
        Bruce, Tnx for the summary report.

        On April 30th, I worked (unassisted): K1JT, and K7BV
        On May 2nd: worked (unassisted) K5DNL; WA5UFH (not completed)

        As much as I was available I really enjoyed the rally.  I especially like to work on 50.26 and call or answer CQ.

        N9EGT   Wayne Steury

[...]

        To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.