Rally results and submissions

  • Mike H
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      I am now accepting logs and summaries for the just completed rally. Be
      sure to follow the directions on the rules page to prepare your
      submission. Once I have your complete entry, your call will be listed
      on the rally website. If you don't see your call listed, you haven't made
      an official submission.

      http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/rally_2005.html

      I thought about having a 'soapbox' page and another page for rumored
      scores, but this Yahoo message board should serve well for that.

      Mike WB2FKO
      mph@...