WSJT no longer working

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 5:53 AM
      Hi, I have been using WSJT 2.2.1 happily for quite a while now.
      Suddenly the other day whilst using it, it stopped working. When I
      now start the programme I do not get as far as the main screen. I
      have since delted the programme and re-installed and never get
      further than 'cannot find wsjt221.ini using defaults' shown once then
      nothing on subsequent starts. I have tried everything I can think of
      and have uninstalled and re-installed several times without success.
      Any advice please? Thanks Philip G0ISW@...