04/23/05 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 4:39 PM
      To me this is what RH it is all about: "This morning on 6 Meters I heard the following stations.  N1NCO, N5SIX and WA4MVI. This is the first time I have heard anybody!"  TNX amd welcome Jim, W4NFT, in FM07.  If we do little else, we give the new ones some signals to learn from.  Keep on being good Elmers'.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N8OC   - Tried AF4O but not complete, heard N5SIX calling WA3LTB
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH, heard W5AK tropo, AF4O and N5SIX
      WA3LTB - BC from N5SIX but time got us, heard AF4O bunches and partial
                  from WA4HFN
      W0IOH  - Worked WA5UFH
      N5SIX  - Tried WA3LTB good partials on BC/R, CWNR W5SNX, N8OC (trying AF4O)
                 and WA4HFN BC/R to UFH b/s

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W4FNT  - Earwigging and heard
      N1NCO, N5SIX and WA4MVI
      KG7CN  - CWNR W0IOH and KU7Z
      N9EGT  - Worked AF4O, heard N5SIX, WA4HFN, W9SE, K8MD and K5DNL
      W9SE   - Worked N5SIX and K5DNL, heard K9CEG, K8MD and AF4O
      WA5UFH - Worked K8MD, CWNR W9SE, heard W0IOH, K8ROX, W5SNX, WA4HFN
                  AF4O and N9EGT
      WA3LTB - CWNR N1NCO
      K5DNL  - Worked W9SE and K8ROX, CWNR K9CEG
      AJ6T   - Worked KE7NR, heard W0IOH, KG7CN and partial from N3IZN
      W0IOH  - CWNR K0IDC, KE7NR and AJ6T
      N5SIX  - Worked W9SE, N3LL and K8ROX, CWNR W5SNX, heard N9EGT,
                 K0IDC, K5DNL D8, and K8MD D10

      Better rocks tomorrow and GL in the contest - Bruce, N5SIX