N5SIX Contest Plans

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2005
      I will be running Unassisted Multiband and Low power. We will be on
      from home in EM42 and at some point EM43 and possibly EM44 and 45 with
      work travels during the week and the last weekend. On mobile, mostly 6m
      but if rocks seem good enough, I can mount the 2m loops so watch for
      possible QSY request. EM52 is not out of the question as it is ~150
      yards away. No PJ except to sneak on for a minute to post RH notes at
      beginning and end. We plan to do CQ U5 on 6m and U10 on 2m except
      during Random Hour sessions. As before, when mobile/rover, I'll be
      calling CQ at 00, 20 and 40 mintues after the hour for 10 minutes - more
      if I hear anything.

      TNX and GL to all - Bruce, N5SIX
    • ww2r@mgef.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
        Due to work commitments WW2R will be active as n4fre/5 from EM32 for the
        contest running Unassisted Multiband (2&6) and Low power.

        After the contest operation on 2 and 6 will be possible from
        em31,32,33,41,42,43; the project includes visiting all these grids at some
        point. RH activity is unlikely but activity on sunday mornings is a very
        possible.

        Any requests for extended sorties to these grids and on what bands, let me
        know (I already have n5six's requests)

        Both operations i will do CQ F on 6m and CQ F on 2m(ie TRUE QSX) 1st period

        on 6m: ic706 and 3 ele cushcraft, on 2m: ic706 and 9 ele F9FT

        TNX and GL to all - Dave, WW2R