Last Four Messages...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      The last four message seem to me members who have no interest in WSJT
      and are only sending "spam" messages to the entire group.

      They have been removed but not banned from the group. I sent them all
      emails requesting information but received nothing back from them so
      they were removed. I don't know if this action will work but it's
      worth a try. The next thing that could be done is Ban but emails
      addresses are a dime a dozen.

      If members see abuse that I miss, please email me and we will check
      it out and try to take appropriate action. If anyone has had any
      experience with preventing 'spam' from infecting 'yahoo-e-groups'
      please let us know.

      tnx for the bandwidth...

      Tip
      wa5ufh