New file uploaded to wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
      group.

      File : /BETA154.ZIP
      Uploaded by : km5es_john <km5es@...>
      Description : WSJT Beta 1.54

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      km5es_john <km5es@...>
    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
        group.

        File : /Applications (Programs)/mode b.usr
        Uploaded by : wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
        Description : spectrum lab for 441b

        wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
      • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
          group.

          File : /Applications (Programs)/mode a.usr
          Uploaded by : wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
          Description : spectrum lab for 441a

          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
            group.

            File : /Applications (Programs)/jt65b.usr
            Uploaded by : wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
            Description : spectrum lab for jt65b

            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
              group.

              File : /Applications (Programs)/all.usr
              Uploaded by : wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
              Description : spectrum lab for all modes at once...not too useful...edit to hearts content

              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                group.

                File : /Screen shots and Examples/Scrn0005.jpg
                Uploaded by : wd4kpd <wd4kpd@...>
                Description : spectrum lab/wsjt

                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                  group.

                  File : /Screen shots and Examples/Scrn0006.jpg

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                    group.

                    File : /Screen shots and Examples/Scrn0007.jpg

                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 6, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                      group.

                      File : /Screen shots and Examples/Scrn0008.jpg

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 13, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                        group.

                        File : /Mon_050914_000931.wav
                        Uploaded by : k1jt <joe@...>
                        Description : Spurious 6m signal recorded at K1JT

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        k1jt <joe@...>
                      • Jonathan L. Rosner
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 14, 2005
                          On 14 Sep 2005 wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          > Hello,

                          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                          > group.
                          >
                          > File : /Mon_050914_000931.wav
                          > Uploaded by : k1jt <joe@...>
                          > Description : Spurious 6m signal recorded at K1JT
                          >
                          > You can access this file at the URL:

                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > k1jt <joe@...>

                          Our QRM at the University of Chicago is different - I will try to upload
                          the file. The only thing it has in common with Joe's QRM is that it
                          has approximately the same spacing of birdies: In our case, about 3.53
                          kHz. Joe's signal sounds a lot stronger.

                          73,
                          Jon WO9S
                          --
                          Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
                          Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago Fax: 773-702-8038
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 29, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                            group.

                            File : /WA4EWV Rover Report/WA4EWV WSJT Rover Trip.doc
                            Uploaded by : randy_tipton <wa5ufh@...>
                            Description : MS Word Doc "WA4EWV Rover Trip & Equipment Experiences"

                            randy_tipton <wa5ufh@...>
                          • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 26 , Feb 25, 2008
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                              group.

                              File : /Propagation Modes/meteors.pdf
                              Uploaded by : mikeh39 <mph@...>
                              Description : Meteor scatter on 50 vs 144 MHz: ionization in E-layer

                              mikeh39 <mph@...>
                            • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 26 , Jul 22, 2008
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                group.

                                File : /2008 ARRL TAPR DCC Ad.pdf
                                Uploaded by : wb9qzb <wb9qzb@...>
                                Description : ARRL / TAPR DCC (Digital Communications Conference), Chicago, September 26 - 28, 2008

                                wb9qzb <wb9qzb@...>
                              • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                  group.

                                  File : /WSPR information.xls
                                  Uploaded by : wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
                                  Description : WSPR information sheet

                                  wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
                                • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 3, 2008
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                    group.

                                    File : /WSPR information.doc
                                    Uploaded by : wa4ewv <wa4ewv@...>
                                    Description : WSPR information in Word format

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Sep 7, 2008
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                      group.

                                      File : /30 Meter Band INFORMATION.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                      Description : * 30 Meter Band Information - includes WSJT -WSPR/JT65 - band acitiivty,software,etc

                                      kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Oct 3, 2010
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                        group.

                                        File : /config.xml
                                        Uploaded by : chris_m1023 <n9jca@...>
                                        Description : config.xml file for LoTW - TQSL -

                                        chris_m1023 <n9jca@...>
                                      • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                          group.

                                          File : /A Look at WSJT/Presentation X.pptx
                                          Uploaded by : ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
                                          Description :

                                          ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
                                        • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                            group.

                                            File : /A Look at WSJT/A Look at WSJT - Hyperlink.pdf
                                            Uploaded by : ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
                                            Description :

                                            You can access this file at the URL:

                                            Regards,

                                            ve1sky <ve1sky@...>
                                          • Barry Garratt
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011

                                              This is the response I got when I clicked on the link.

                                              “The requested file or directory is not found on the server.”

                                              I did find a signal page PDF though titled “A Look at WSJT – Hyperlink.pdf

                                              Barry KS7DX

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                                                Their server is not working. Every time I try to connect, it hangs for a while and then says "Internal error - server disconnected".

                                                Russ K2TXB

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Jul 23, 2011
                                                  The server is working fine.  The file is actually in the Photos section - it's a group of JPG files.  I use this link

                                                  73, Bud  N7CW

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Nov 5, 2012
                                                    Hello,

                                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                                    group.

                                                    File : /CAL.bat
                                                    Uploaded by : bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
                                                    Description : Uses K1JT's FMT to calibrate radio for WSPR.

                                                    bobbye@... <bobbye@...>
                                                  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Apr 4 9:48 AM
                                                      Hello,

                                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                                      group.

                                                      File : / 1. ON2AD/WSJTX-ON2AD-Setup.jpg
                                                      Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad@...>
                                                      Description : My settings

                                                      on2ad_pat <on2ad@...>
                                                    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Apr 2 11:47 AM
                                                        Hello,

                                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wsjtgroup
                                                        group.

                                                        File : /20140103_173606.jpg
                                                        Uploaded by : f8ggd <f8ggd@...>
                                                        Description : F8GGD 2m FSK