04/16/05 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      Some success, mostly on 6m, for folks last week . I wanted to get on
      from EM77 but just able to set up mobile for monitoring (new grandson
      duties!!) Hope the RH practice will rub off on folks for the upcoming
      Spring Rally and people will be watching those calling freqs!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N6ENU - BC from KU7Z
      KU7Z - CWNR N6ENU
      KB5SSJ - Worked KE2N, heard N4GC, N8OC and AF4O (local)
      AF4O - Heard K1JT CQ, N8OC calling, KB5SSJ and W5SNX
      W5SNX - CWNR K1KWN
      K5DNL - CWRR KE2N, W5SNX and WA3LTB
      KC0HLN - CQ's from W5SNX and K5DNL
      WA5UFH - earwigged and lost decode due to Mr. Gates' rebooting
      after updating XP but caught WW2R, XE2AT, KC0HLN and
      couple of new calls

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W9SE - Worked K5DNL and VE3FAL, heard AF4O b/s
      AF4O - Worked VE3FAL, partials on K5DNL and K8ROX
      W5SNX - Bad QRN, skipped trying
      K5DNL - Worked W9SEand VE3FAL
      KG7CN - Worked KE7NR and K7XC
      N5SIX/4 - from EM77, able to earwigged only but had copy
      on AF4O reports to VE3FAL, N3LL CQ and "73 John"
      (either VE3FAL or W8SE

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX