RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: RigExpert?

  • Andy - GD0TEP
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2005

      Thanks for the reply Philip,

      I can get into a position where rigexpert can rx and tx wsjt, but the transmitted tones sound terrible.

      And when I look at what is being received on spectran, it looks quite different to how it looks if I connect the rx direct to the PC.

      And what is the final problem is the odd time when the rigexpert seems to forget to key the tx line… no matter what software I’m using, or frequency.

      So far, I have to say I’m unimpressed by the unit, so much so that it’s back in its box…

      Glad you like the card…

      Andy

      http://gd0tep.com