04/02/05 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 8:05 PM
      Looks like short rocks, short reports and short crew last week! But see
      some were getting results. We had two XE's on for 1st time, Al, XE2AT
      was on 2m and Ramon, XE1KK was on 6m. Al is up to 8 initial RH qso's
      for the RQA certificate so watch for him. AF40 had winds, low humidity
      and old power lines so no go for Charles. Had delayed report for last
      week from KB5SSJ who worked WA4HFN on 2m - had to have been "strong"
      tropo - hi. Thanks for the reports.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KC2MHU - Heard KE2N, WA4HFN and KC0HLN
      XE2AT - /M in DL91, worked KE7NR and WA5UFH
      WA5UFH - worked XE2AT/M, heard KE2N, KC0HLN and K0OG

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WD0M - Worked K5DNL, heard K7AD, KB0USF, W5AOX
      KC2MHU - CWNR K7BV, heard WA4CQG, KE2N, K8ROX and WA4HFN
      KB0USF - Worked KI0LE and K7AD, heard W0IOH
      KI0LE - Worked K5DNL and KB0SUF, heard W0IOH, K7BV and
      found BC from K7AD after the fact
      K5DNL - Worked WA5UFH and KI0LE, CWNR K4AL
      KB1CJ - Heard KB2WTB with K7BV and BV on b/s
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH and K5DNL, heard XE1KK, W5AOX,
      KB0USF, WA4HFN
      N5SIX - I was going to earwig from EM45 while persuing 'honey do'
      list but laptop not hooked into lighter plug so it died
      after a few......

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX