Six Meter Digital Rally Announcement

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Some of you might be interested in this Digital Rally on six meters
      which also includes WSJT modes.

      The first Summer Six Meter Digital Rally sponsored by the DigitalOnSix
      Group (DOS) will run from June 1 to July 5th. Checkout the rules at
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Misc/EasyDOSContest.htm

      This rally period is over a month long, and it occurs during several
      other major contests. Stations can be worked once for each valid
      digital mode. Valid modes for the Rally are: PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Feld
      Hell, JT6M, FSK441A, JT44 and JT65B. There are categories for high, low
      and qrp power. Contacts can be random or scheduled.

      The DOS Rally will be a good opportunity to snag new grids, work new
      initials and push the envelope using digital modes during "dead band
      conditions".

      Being this is the first such contest on six meters and the first for the
      DOS Group; I hope many will support it by participating and by turning
      in a log.

      Please review the rules prior to the contest start. I hope to work some
      of you during this event.

      Tip
      WA5UFH

      Digital On Six Group: http://www.qsl.net/digitalonsix/