vhf contest

  • Russell Steenhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hello,
      I am Russell N2KG the 2 meter op at the N2PA contest station in grid
      FN12 in Central NY. We will be qrv on 6 meters and 2 meters FSK441 or
      JT44. We would like some skeds during the September VHF contest. Both
      stations running 1500 watts. 7 element 6 meter yagi and a pair of
      FO12 on 2 meters. We are at a high location for the area 2100' asl.
      Anyone interested in a sked please contact Jeff N2JQR at
      gis@... or russell@...

      Thank you,
      Russ
      USE THE ADDRESS ABOVE CHANGE XXX to .com
    • Russell Steenhoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002