Contest award Certificates

  • Terry Hosack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005
      Hello,

        Thanks to the WSJT GROUP for the fine Award Certificate I received the other day for the 2004 Winter Contest!  It goes to prove that even the small guy has a chance in these contest, all you have to do is participate and put in the time involved. Using a small station here with only 100 watts and single CC32-19 2 meter beam.
         And don't forget the other awards available throughout the year....Random Qso Award....for working 15 Random Qso's during Random Hours or WSJT GROUP endorsed activities.   And the Century Grid Award ....for working 100 different grid squares on 6 or 2M using WSJT or other HSMS Techniques.
         Looking forward to the Spring Contest and better MS conditions in general coming up in the near future!

      73's
      Terry
      WA3LTB
      EN92ta