Re: Frequencies for MS

  • py2zx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi friends,

      Thank you James, Bruce and Bill for help with the frequencies for WSJT! I
      will send these info for our VHF-DXers here in Brazil.

      Bill, travel to www.qsl.net/vhf-dx and there you will found the PowerPoint
      did by K0SM, in english.

      Sorry the bad lay-out of this site, but we are re-building all the
      structure. Thats what you see on the screem:

      ----------------------------------
      Comunidade VHF-DX
      > VHF-DX Community

      Este site está temporariamente em revisão, com apenas alguns arquivos em
      exposição.
      > This site is under revision, with just few files showed

      Download do PowerPoint sobre WSJT, apresentado na palestra de PY2DP/N4IS.
      > Download of PowerPoint archive about WSJT, used in PY2DP/N4IS´s speech

      Download do programa WSJT.
      > Download of WSJT software

      Regras do Refletor VHF-DX ...
      > Rules of VHF-DX Mailing List ...

      And thats all, HI!

      Thank you very much for your help and kindly messages. Im sure that its a
      big incentive for us.

      73 !

      Ark, py2zx@...
      GG66nt - Jundiai - S. Paulo - Brazil