03/05/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      New report from Walter, K1CMF, in FN42. He hopes to have 100w to his
      17B2 this week. Also good to see Tom, AC5TM spotted again down in Big Easy.

      AF40, WB4LDH, WA4HFN, WB5SSJ and I could have thrown rocks at each other
      at Dixiefest last week. Nice to have a chance to meet for short while.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N6ENU - Reports beautiful sunrise but no rocks
      W5AOX - Heard CQ from N6ENU and W5UWB calling KE7NR
      KI0LE - Heard K8EB, WA3LTB, KC0HLN, WA5UFH, NOPB, WY4D
      and K0AWU(direct).
      KC2MHU - CWNR K8EB, Heard KC0HLN, N0PB and WA3LTB (tropo)
      K1CMF - Earwiging and had CQ's from K8EB, N0PB, KB1CJ
      and VE1RG
      WA5UFH - CWNR W5SNX and XE2AT, heard W0IOH and W5UWB
      WY4D - Heard VE1RG and K8EB - high qrn on 2m
      WA3LTB - Worked K0AWU, tried W9RVG
      KC0HLN - Heard N0PB and K0NPR

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5AOX - Earwigged and caught AJ6T, N6ENU, KE7NR and N0PB
      K7BV/1 - Worked WY4D and K9SQL
      KG7CN - Worked AJ6T, heard KE7NR and KD7YZW
      KI0LE - CWNR K8EB, heard K7BV, W9RVG, N9EGT, K8ROX, K5DNL
      and NOPB
      WA5UFH - CWNR K8EB and AC5TM, heard W9NHE, N9EGT, KE7NR
      and N0PB
      WY4D - Worked K7BV, heard N0PB,WA5UFH and K8MD
      AJ6T - Worked KG7CN, heard KE7NR, W0IOH and KB0USF
      KC0HLN - Heard W0IOH and K8EB

      SRI for late "release". I've been setting with the sun all week
      battling nasty flu-like bug I wouldn't wish on anyone.

      Better rocks today! Bruce, N5SIX