WSJT Mmid South Users - Dixiefest

  • bbrackin@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      If any in the Memphis area will be attending Dixiefest this weekend, please be advised that the Mid South 2m SSB Net has been nice to allow their table to be drawing card for WSJT users. Please stop by and ask Damon, Randy or others, who is around. I plan to be there for while in late morning and hope to have a chance to have a eyeball qso with a few of you. If a few can hook up we might even try to grab lunch together.

      Thanks and hope to see a few! - Bruce, N5SIX