WSJT vs Internet Explorer

  • w2vqy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I found that the program interferes with my Internet Explorer. By not
      allowing a web site to open on start up of the browser. A Warning
      Dialog box appears informing me that the program will be shut down.
      Rebooting does not fix problem.

      Has anyone heard of this problem before? Any ideas to fix problem?

      I found that as long as the WSJT is installed (even not running) the
      Explored does not work. When WSJT is uninstalled all is right again.

      Thanks

      W2VQY