a thought

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:20 PM
      INTERESTING OCCURRENCE TODAY ON 2M.

      THE STATION I WAS WORKING WITH SENT A NON STANDARD REPORT, WHICH I DID
      DECODE CORRECTLY.

      BUT, I WAS CONFUSED, AS IT WASN'T STANDARD, SO DID I DECODE IT RIGHT, OR WAS
      IT A REPEATING ERROR?

      SO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO REPLY WITH.

      THIS MAY ALSO BE INLINE WITH WHAT SOME OF THE EU OPS COMPLAIN ABOUT.

      WONDER IF IT MAY BE BETTER FOR PROCEDURE TO REPEAT BACK TO THE OTHER STATION
      THE SIGNAL REPORT HE SENDS, THIS WOULD MAYBE HELP TO INSURE VALIDITY OF
      CONTACT.

      JUST A THOUGHT...ANY COMMENTS ?

      DAVID