TEST

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 5:56 PM
      TEST
    • JERRY CASEY
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2004
        I WILL BE MONITOR 144.140 AND 50.260 FOR THE TEST.
        GL TO ALL.
        JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2004
          Sorry for the test was having problems and just wanted to be sure
          they are corrected. Remember my shack is upstairs so a lot of my
          CQing is done at Random. I do get down here to this one off and on
          but i like to stay next to radio. Have a fun FD weekend. Jerry KC0HLN