WSJT Aids Single Op's Score...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Today August 27, 2002 I received a little pink certificate saying I
      was winner 50Mhz for the Jan VHF Sweepstakes in the single operator
      low power for South Texas Section. Wow, these guys are slow, I already
      had forgotten I entered. I avoid the big contests with rapid contacts,
      just not my thing however the Sweepstakes are fun! I probably would
      not have won without the aid of WSJT. Out of 29 contacts, 12 were HSMS
      (FSK441) So thanks to all who made the skeds and aided my block-buster
      score :>))

      This was my first contest using the VHF-DX logging program. Made
      sending log to ARRL a 'snap'. Guess I will have to wait till February
      or March to see how I did in September.

      Tip
      wa5ufh