Re: [wsjtgroup] QSL CARDS

  • Dan Evans, N9RLA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2002
      Hi Phil & all,

      I would just like to add if you work a Rover, be sure and indicate the both your grid, and the Rover's grid.  It sure makes it easier to find the right log!

      73
      Dan
      Dan Evans N9RLA
      Scottsburg, IN 47170
      {EM78}
      IN-Ham list administrator
      QRP-l #1269
      1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
      Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
      http://www.qsl.net/n9rla