New MOBILE operations web page

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      I just posted the initial try at a web page for my mobile WSJT/JT44
      operations at

      http://www.qsl.net/k8jwt

      Would like for antone interested top take a look at it to see how it is
      working plus there is information as to how to contact me for a QSO while
      out on the road.

      Hopefully I will have it all ready for the September contest so as to run
      SSB/WSJT/JT44 as time and activity permits. SSB till the QSO rate drops off,
      then over to JT44 or WSJT for any others, might even try a little PSK31 to
      boot.

      Will post a list of times & grids as soon as I get the plans made. However
      it will be a small operation of just 3 or 4 grids.

      Jacob Tennant K8JWT